Rental offered by Difrent Rental, ACN 624 271 469, Australian Credit Licence 506892 (Difrent Rental) to approved applicants only and is then subject to terms and conditions (available on this website).
* Based on goods being rented on a 36 month Difrent Rental contract paid weekly
^ Goods must:
- Be advertised online by an Australian retailer that:
- is willing and able to facilitate sale of the goods to Difrent Rental and supply of the goods to the consumer; and
- delivers to the consumer’s residential address; or
- is located at an address that the consumer, subject to being approved by Difrent Rental, could reasonably (in Difrent Rental’s sole judgement) attend to collect the goods.
- Be in stock with the retailer that will be supplying the goods, or otherwise be able to be supplied by the retailer to the consumer within 30 days of the consumer applying for rental
- Be approved for rental by Difrent Rental at its sole discretion. Difrent Rental rents I.T. products, A/V goods and appliances but retains the right to not rent any particular item to an approved customer, for any reason whatsoever
- Have a retail value of at least $100 individually and of at least $200 in combination
- Be new, in factory condition and original packaging
Should there be multiple retailers that meet the above conditions for particular goods, Difrent Rental, at its absolute discretion, will have the right to arrange for goods to be supplied by the retailer of its choice.
+ Collection or delivery of items cannot be arranged until an applicant has been approved by Difrent Rental, contract documentation has been executed and the first periodic rental payment made to Difrent Rental.
If an applicant provides all of the information requested by Difrent Rental during the application assessment process and contacts Difrent Rental during its operating hours then Difrent Rental will provide an application assessment decision on the same day as contacted by the applicant.
In the event an applicant is approved by Difrent Rental, executes their contract documentation and makes their first periodic payment to Difrent Rental, Difrent Rental will facilitate same day collection or next day delivery of the item/s selected by the approved applicant under the following conditions:
- the item/s selected by the approved applicant must be in stock for collection from or for delivery by a retail partner utilised by Difrent Rental; and
- the approved applicant must make their first periodic payment to Difrent Rental no less than 2 1/2 hours prior to the selected retail partner closing for the day (in the case of collection) or 2 1/2 hours prior to the cut-off time set by the retail partner for next day delivery (in the case of delivery), or else collection will be available on the following business day of the retail partner and delivery available in two business days' time; and
- in the case of delivery, there being a retail partner who delivers on the following day to the suburb that the approved applicant resides in, or else delivery will be available on the next day that the selected retail partner delivers to the suburb that the approved applicant resides in.